Fender American Elite Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard - Ocean Turquoise
The American Elite range strays only slightly away from the age old Fender design in order to create a more contemporary feeling and even more professional sounding electric guitar and the result is undeniable! With a new neck profile, innovative new pick-up design and a marginally more contoured body, the Elite brings the strat slap bang into 2017.
A Modern ‘C’ shape to a very modern ‘D’ carved neck is one of the most significantly noticable changes. This cleverly designed shape follows your hand movement as you move from the lower frets up to the highest frets of the beautiful maple neck, enabling you to race across the higher frets with extreme speed and comfort like never before.
Equipped with the 4th generation of Fender's highly celebrated single-coil Noiseless series pick-ups which prevent any unwanted noise or feedback. This S/S/S configured Stratocaster provides authentic 50s style tone, plus the benefits of modern technology making it the best of both worlds when it comes to sound.
Fender's highest spec hardware tops off the feel and aesthetic of the Elite strat, including a 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo and Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking so you can bust out some intense whirs and squeals without going out of tune.
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Pickups: Shawbucker™(Bridge), New 4th Generation Noiseless(Neck+Middle)
- Pickup Switching: S-1 Switch Up: Position 1. Bridge Pickup. Position 2. Bridge/Middle
- Pickup. Position 3. Middle Pickup. Position 4. Middle and Neck, Pickup. Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Molded Case
- Fingerboard: Ebony board 9.5”-14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large White Pearloid Dots (Ebony), Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Special Electronics: Push-Push Passing Lane Switch to Engage Bridge Pickup and
- Bypass Tone Controls
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Accessories: Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable, Pop-in Trem arm, Adjustment wrenches