Fender American Elite Stratocaster - Olympic Pearl
The American Elite Stratocaster has been designed to meet the needs of the demanding 21st century music scene with its mind blowing playing feel, gorgeous style, unbeatable reliability and inimitable first class Fender tone from the moment you plug in.
Fender's brand new 4th generation Noiseless pick-ups take their exclusive place on the Elite range and provide a critically acclaimed leap in pick-up technology. Producing true classic beefy, vintage Fender tone but with built-in noise protection to cut out any unwelcome sounds enables you to crank up the volume like never before and rock harder than has ever previously been possible; the future of pick-ups? Quite likely... This innovative tech leaves others in the past, boasting all the benefits of vintage pick-ups but offering much, much more.
Designed with effortless speed in mind; the sleek, flawless rosewood neck is composed of a modern “C”-shape at the nut, with the profile seamlessly transforming along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the newly refined neck heel. Smooth, comfortable and very very quick, it's a sign of true quality craftsmanship. Fender have also added a top draw 2-point modern tremolo to allow you to add some tremendous emotive touches to any performance, without you having to worry about your tuning and intonation.
Moving into the future may seem scary to some, but trust us when we say that with the Fender Elite Stratocaster, the future is bright. Bringing the guitar into a brave new world where quality and style matters, prepare to dazzle the world with the guitar that will take the instrument boldly to places it's never been before.
- Body Material: Alder, (except Ash on 731,752)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 9.5”-14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple) Large White Pearloid Dots (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green, except 4-Ply Tortoiseshell on (723)
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge, middle, neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1TM switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-LoadTM Tone control)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Molded Case
- Other Features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- Included Accessories: Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable, Pop-in Trem arm, Adjustment wrenches
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)