Fender American Elite Telecaster
Taking a timeless classic such as the Fender American Telecaster and attempting to improve upon what is already considered by countless players world wide as "perfection" seems like a task too far... but here for 2016; Fender have proved the doubters wrong.
The Elite American Telecaster has been designed with the "workhorse" spirit in mind, and therefore Fender have focused heavily on making this guitar ultra-reliable and with world class tone right out of the box.
To acheive this goal, they've incorporated 4th generation noiseless pick-ups exclusively into the range. These give the Fender Elite series the outstandingly pure, classic and distinctive Fender Telecaster tone but with the benefit of having any unwanted feedback/sound removed from the equation making this guitar very gig-friendly.
Fitted with super playable, full maple, "C" shaped neck to "D" at the heel profile, the Elite Telecaster provides one of the most comfortable playing experiences out there, and the sweet maple fretboard is soft, quick and provides a glorious twang to the tone.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- Neck Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)