Fender American Pro Stratocaster HSS ShawBucker Electric Guitar - Antique Olive
In 2017 Fender waved goodbye to the best selling American Standard model and proudly welcomed the American Pro range to the family. Bringing the Stratocaster into an even more relevant and modern format, it's the same guitar that's become one of the most iconic guitars in the history of music - but updated for a new generation of guitarists.
The modern music scene is more demanding than ever and players are often required to switch between styles and genres at the blink of an eye and you need a guitar to keep up. That's where the American Pro steps in. Featuring an all new Modern "Deep C" which is slightly deeper than previous models and is designed to accomadate a great feeling for the player regardless of the style or genre.
Working conjunction with Tim Shaw, the American Pro strat features reinvented V-Mod pick-ups which feature a blend of Anico V and Alnico III magnets which are more expressive than and versatile than ever before! With single coil pick-ups in the neck and middle that create stunningly hot lead tones and precise rhythm. Also, with a V-Mod Humbucker in the bridge for a much thicker, fuller sound, prepare to be stunned by this super expressive and seriously dynamic guitar.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Antique Olive
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Construction: 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Dual Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker 2
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker 1
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 3. Both Full Pickups, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-point synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles and pop-in tremolo arm
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Control knobs: Aged White top hats
- Strings:Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Case: Elite Moulded Case