Fender American Pro Jaguar Electric Guitar - Sonic Grey
The rise of the offset continues strongly into 2017 and Fender recognized this with the all-new American Pro Jaguar. This range has replaced the long-reigning "American Standard" range, and the addition of the Jaguar to this range marks the first time that Fender have included the Jaguar in its best selling series. Using only the highest quality wood and world class hardware, the Jag has never felt so good.
This is a more streamlined version of what you may have previously experienced from a Fender Jaguar and instead of all the fiddly switches that often put guitarists off, it now features a very simple toggle switch which has all the functionality as the other models, but in a far more easy to use format.
Fitted with 2 of Fender's vintage single-coil Jaguar pick-ups, the Fender American Professional Jaguar presents a powerful high gain experience that simply oozes energy within it's super hot tone.
One of the main appeals of Jaguar and other offset guitars is the short-scale neck which makes it a nice, easy to play guitar for players with smaller hands, and for those with bigger hands; it's a walk in the park!
Finished in "Sonic Grey", the all-new Jaguar looks as cool as it sounds and plays, that's why we're completely confident that the new Jaguar is going to move up to its rightful place in the staples of the Fender series.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish:
- Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane
- Headstock Face (Maple), Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss
- Urethane Finish on Front (Rosewood)
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style
- Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Jaguar (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching:
- 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4.
- Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Slide-Switch for In/Out of Phase When Both Pickups are on
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case