Fender American Professional Jazz Bass - 3-Colour Sunburst
The most famous bass guitar ever made, the Fender Jazz, is back in an all new super high spec form and we're sure you're going to love it. Updated to meet the needs of the modern player, it features the modern "C" profile that makes it feel like it's already been worn in through years worth of playing making it ultra slick and comfortable for the user
However, it's when you plug this bad boy in that you'll really notice the difference. Fitted with 2 amazing V-Mod Jazz Bass Single-coil pick-ups which growl with that classic Fender Jazz bass tone that's made is so successful, plus even more reliable than ever. Independent volume controls plus a single master control dial is everything you'll need in order to produce a whole variety of world class bass tones.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color Olympic: White
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Hi Mass Vintage Bridge, thru body
- Tuners: Fluted shaft tuners
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x tone
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case