Fender American Professional Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Antique Olive
From new pick-ups with completely new electronic systems, to new neck shape to new finishes, the American Pro has taken over from where the American Standard left off. It's pushing the boundaries of what people have come to expect from Fender in order to provide a guitar perfect for the demands of the 21st century.
A quick play of the American Pro and you'll instantly notice that the neck feels different to previous models of Fender, known as the modern deep "C" neck, it's desgined to be more comfortable for the modern player and enable the user to make the most of the full length of the neck and swap between styles in the blink of an eye. Combined with narrow-tall maple frets, the Fender American Professional is quick playing and has less friction than that of older models.
Fitted with 3 V-Mod pick-ups which are designed by legendary session player Tim Shaw, they produce a classic growling Fender tone and all the versatily that's made the Stratocaster perhaps the best selling guitar of all time. However, they have a brand new, unique feature known as tone bleeding, which allows your to turn down the volume without compromising the famous Fender tone.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In
- Tremolo Arm
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- 5-Position Blade: Pickup Switching:
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Moulded Case