Fender American Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Black
Please Note: This guitar has been on display in our Wembley Showroom and may show some minor signs of playing wear. Interest free finance is not available on this product.
For the ultimate Fender experience, the Standard Stratocaster represents everything that's great about the brand in a very reasonable package. From the very get-go, you'll feel the quality of the American made, timeless feeling of the the instrument. The comfortable body shape rests nicely against you and the slim maple neck rests comfortably in your palm, it's a seriously great feeling instrument.
Featuring a classic three single coil pick-ups (S/S/S) configuration, the Fender American Standard Stratocaster is a supremely vesatile beast. Hot, twangy tones which ring out with that gorgeous Fender roaring sound. The maple fretboard is quick and comfortable to play and topped off in a stylish black finish, here's a seriously cool instrument.
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Finish: Maple Fingerboard Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Bent Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pick Guard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strap Buttons: American Series
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String Slots, Copper Infused High Mass 100% Metal Bridge Block, Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance, Tinted Neck, Aged Plastic Parts.
- Case or Gig Bag: Molded rectangular SKB case
- Included Accessories: Molded rectangular SKB case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth