Fender American Standard Stratocaster HH Electric Guitar - Black - Rosewood Fretboard (Ex-Display)
Please Note: This guitar has been on display in our Wembley Showroom and may show some minor signs of playing wear. Interest free finance is not available on this product.
As one of the most famous guitar models on the planet, the Stratocaster is the guitar that springs to mind when talking about rock music. Distinctive in its body shape, sound and everything about it, it's the pinnacle of guitar technology and a timeless piece of musical history.
This U.S. made Fender Stratocaster features a HH (Humbucker/Humbucker) pick-up configuration, which gives the guitar a more full-bodied tone than those with Single-Coil configs. Teamed up with a 3-way pick-up switch that allows you to select or combine the pick-ups you're certain to find the exact tone you've always wanted.
A lovely rosewood fretboard and comfortable maple neck feel extremely comfortable under the hands and provids a solid base for any application; rhythm guitar or even the wildest solo. Topped of in a very slick looking black finish, here's a deal that you don't want to miss!
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Controls: Volume 1: Neck Pickup, Volume 2: Bridge Pickup, Master Tone
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.70mm
- Neck Pickup: Twin Head Humbucking
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" / 241.30mm
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.67mm
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge Pickup: Twin Head Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone