The Fender CD-60S Spruce-Top Dreadnought Acoustic is a fantastic guitar full of rich, organic tone and possessing easy playability that offers players an appealing, comfortable playing experience.
Especially suited to beginners, this beautiful guitar is naturally graced with a sumptuous tone and a relaxed feel. Its dreadnought-sized body generates a traditional full-bodied tone with great projection. The CD-60S is an entry-level model featuring a Mahogany back and sides and a Rosewood fingerboard. The solid Spruce top enhances resonance and adds a purer tone than a laminate top.
An all-Mahogany body and matching neck gives the CC-60S a fundamental warmth which is enhanced by a sweet and musical Rosewood fingerboard. This guitar possesses a level of sensitivity and responsiveness that picks up every one of your expressions and nuances, whatever your playing style.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you’ll be in awe of the CC-60S’ extremely comfortable Mahogany neck. Featuring rolled fingerboard edges, this neck promotes fast, easy play that will have you whizzing up and down the fretboard.
- Dreadnought body style
- Solid Spruce top
- Scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Colour: Natural
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Controls: NA
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast