Fender CD-60SCE All Mahogany Electro-Acoustic Guitar
The new for 2017, classic design series is really pushing the boundaries of what you can expect from the price tag. Using pure solid mahogany, a material associated with pro-range guitars, the CD-60SCE is a truly outstanding value electro-acoustic guitar.
The natural qualities of the wood presents a lovely, warm tone with plenty of low end boost. This makes it sit really well into any mix, and presents a soudn that'll sit really nicely behind self accompanying vocals. It's super comfortable to play and is an ideal chocie for beginners and intermediates.
The Fender CD-60SCE is fitted with Fishman preamp, allowing the user to simply plug in and play wherever they are!
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69": (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman CD Preamp
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots Hardware
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)