Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Classic Copper
Seamlessly merging timeless classic design with more contermpory features Fender have created a guitar that's heavily roadyworthy aswell as studio ready, therefore simply perfect for the modern guitarist... and it's called the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster.
Designed for heavy usage, this guitar is designed for musicians who play for hours on end. Extremely rugged and 10/10 marks for reliability and, the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster is everything that makes the Fender Stratocaster one of the most used guitars in the history of music.
Sound quality is one of the key features of the Roadhouse Strat and it's certain to blow you away. Equipped with 3 of Fender's modern 'Noiseless' single coil pick-ups (SSS configuration) in the neck, middle and bridge, it presents a tonal output free from humming or unwanted sound disruption. On top of this, it produces the distinctive yet articulate Fender growling tone that makes it a potent beast for live performances as well as the studio.
With the aid of a six-position switch, the amount of tonal variation from the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster is nothing short of spectacular! 2 tone controls allow you to tweak and perfect your very own sound, whilst the new addition of a well disguised V6 switch coil tapping button hidden within the volume knob just adds to the already outrageous variety.
A very slick maple neck makes for fantastically quick playability, whilst providing a lovely little 'twang' to the overall tone. The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse is spectacular for soloing aswell as for rhythm guitar, and feels comfortable no matter how many hours you play!
Featuring a brand new "Classic Copper" finish, the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster is a fantastic blend of style AND substance.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings ranging from wiry single-coil to scorching lead. The S-1 Switch bypasses the preamp completely.
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)