Fender F-1000 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural
The Fender F-1000 is a simple but effective workhorse of an acoustic guitar from the acclaimed "F Series". Its dreadnought shape gives out powerful resonance and provide a great playing experience for an extremely affordable price.
Mahogany makes up the sides and back of the guitar which is topped with a solid spruce top. This gives the Fender F-1000 with a tone filled with wonderful, strong low depth but with a overtone of warm treble.
With a natural gloss finish, the Fender F-1000 is looks as good as it sounds, making this a superb choice for a first acoustic guitar!
- Body Material Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Maple/Mahogany/Maple
- Body Binding: Black
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Purfling: Black/White/Black
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: C
- Scale Length: 25.3 inches (643 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Radius: 11.81 inches (300 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69 inches (42.9 mm)
- Position Inlays: Inlaid Maple Fender "F" at 12th Fret with White Side Dots
- Hardware Finish Aged Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: '70s Style Large Fender Acoustic Headstock with Inlaid Maple Fender Logo, Scarf Headstock Joint, Black Heel Cap, Black Fingerboard Binding, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Aged White Bridge Pins, Dual-Action Truss Rod