Designed to make the learning process fun and affordable, the Fender FA-115 starter pack comes with everything you need to get onto the right track.
Featuring a 'nato' shaped neck which ensure that this is a comfortably playing instrument, making the tricky task of getting to grips with correct finger technique easy as possible.
The FA-115 features a dreadnought shaped body which refers to the large, rounder shape of the guitar. This enables the guitar to produce large amounts of volume. Created using a laminated spruce top and mahogany back and sides, it's a great sounding instrument!
Also including straps, picks and more - it's a lovely starter set for all ages and is reasonably priced to make it a brilliant gift for a keen musician.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back and Sides: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Nato, Fender ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.69"
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)