With quality worthy of the Fender namesake but at a price tag that suits players on a budget, prepare to be impressed by the Fender FA-235E Concert Electro-Acoustic Guitar. With a body verging on the small side, the Concert shape of this guitar is ideal for those looking to produce great, toneful acoustic tone but maintain the ability to move around on stage.
The combination of materials include a Laminated Flame Maple top and laminated mahogany back and sides, which gifts the FA-235E a lovely warm and full bodied tone with plenty of low end and a clearly defined bright side. This makes it great for blending with vocals as well as other instruments.
Loaded with modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease, allowing you to plug in your acoustic guitar and control the EQ settings, ensuring you get the exact levels you want, wherever you go.
Completed with the great playing feel you'd expect from the legendary brand, this is a guitar that blows away what you can expect from the price range!
- Model Number: 0961252032
- Series: Fender Alternative
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Rosette: FA Keystone Design
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Keystone Design
- Number of Frets: 643 mm
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Scale Length: 643 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Preamp: Fishman
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Treble