The Fender Made in Japan Hybrid 60s Stratocaster has a very unique feel compared to its North American cousins. It's classy and solid but has a somewhat slicker kind of aura to it, which is hard to put your finger on. More affordable than the American models yet more desirable than the Mexican models, the Japanese is the perfect go between - plus has the extra credit of being a collector's item.
This stunning guitar has been made for all of those players who are particularly fussy about getting the right tone! The inclusion of Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster pickups offer up stunning tonality, especially when combined with a resonant and snappy Alder body, a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard.
The comfortable “U” shape neck has been constructed for comfort and features a Satin Polyurethane(gloss) finish that feels fantastic to the touch, and means your hand won’t slide all over the place after your hands get all sweaty from many hours of playing.
Another feature that highlights the attention to detail are the aged white plastic pickups and tone/volume knobs offer up a vintage style and the pickguard will grow better looking with age.
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
- Color: Burgundy Mist Metallic
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 250 mm
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking