PLEASE NOTE: This guitar has been on display in our showroom, and has received a slight knock to the top section of the instrument and a few other minor scratches. Other than this, the guitar is in full working condition and comes with full standard Fender warranty. The damage is reflected in the lowered price.
There are few guitarists who have a sound and style as distinctive as the legend that is Johnny Marr. His unmistakable sound can be put down to a combination of skilled picking technique and the incredibly hot guitar tone that he achieves through his much loved Fender Jaguars. Since 2005 he has been using Jaguars almost exclusively, and he was awarded with his own signature guitar that we're delighted to introduce you to now.
As soon as you pick up this guitar you'll notice not only how great the neck (based on the 1965 model) feels, but also how comfortably you'll be able to pick notes thanks to the Jaguar Bridge with Mustang Saddles which creates a fantastic playing experience.
Utilising Johnny's signature bareknuckle pick-ups which sizzle with an intensely hot, super exciting sound. Highlighting every note with staggering accuracy, it performs with strong dynamic response and shows off every trill and hammer-on you can throw at it. With a simple to use 4-way toggle selector switch, you'll be able to create a staggering amount of different sounds with the Johnny Marr Signature Jaguar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Custom Neck Shape based on Johnny's '65 Jaguar
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage Style Frets
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rods: Original Vintage Style
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Wound Bare Knuckle Johnny Marr Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Wound Bareknuckle Johnny Marr Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Jaguar Bridge with Mustang Saddles and Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Bridge Cover: Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Auxiliary Switching: 2 Slide-Switches: Universal Bright Switch; Bright Switch for Blade Position 4
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Custom Wound Pickups, Artist Signature on front of headstock, Nylon Bridge Post Inserts for improved stability; Nylon Insert in Trem Arm Sleeve to prevent arm swing, "Taller" Trem Arm
- Case Gig Bags: Custom G&G with Blue Crushed Velvet Interior
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Included Accessories: Strap, cable, set of flatwound strings