Fender are known for wanting to give the user the best tone possible which is obvious after their decades worth of world class instruments. However, if you like to switch around guitars a lot you'll have certainly noticed the massive differences in your instruments when plugging into your rig - especially with the more complex boards.
These issues are caused by the natural varying output of different pick-ups of your guitars - but there is a solution, and that's where the Fender Buffer comes in to save the day - a pedal designed to let you easily swap guitars without negatively affecting your tone.
This original design features Level, Hi-Freq and Load controls to adjust the signal, along with a Main Mute footswitch for silent tuning. The tuner output lets your tuner be always on without interrupting your signal path.
- Effect Type: Buffer
- Controls: Output Level, Hi-Freq Trim, Load Toggle (On/Off), Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x ¼” Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x ¼” Instrument, 1 x ¼” Tuner Output
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 14mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Color: Silver