Back in the hay day of funk, soul and disco the 70s jazz basses were designed to pack a real punch and to handle those groovy, in-your-face bass lines harder than they ever had before - seeing the introduction of techniques that include the now legendary slap method. We're glad to present to you this faithful replication of one of those sought after original bass guitars!
The full-figured ash body looks spectacular in a natural finish with 3-ply black pickguard. Meanwhile, Fender's chunky "C" maple neck with bound maple fingerboard and block inlays exudes '70s soul. The Fender Pure Vintage '74 Pure Vintage Alnico V Single-coil pick-ups are punchy and articulate, with a smooth low end that really carries a funky groove for any style or genre.
- Body Shape: Jazz
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Natural
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 70's "C"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Blocks
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Neck Pickup: '74 Pure Vintage Alnico V Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: '74 Pure Vintage Alnico V Single-coil
- Case Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0140117321