Fender PM-1 Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Vintage Sunburst
Upgrading upon the highly acclaimed PM-1 standard model, the Fender PM-1 Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar brings out a far more distinctive low end from the instrument, giving it a much fuller bodied and desirable tone than ever before!
With a spruce top and rosewood back and sides, the PM-1 Deluxe shows off a swooping, clear bottom end and a dazzling, bright high end that complement each other perfectly, to give an irresistibly warm overall tone.
When it comes to playability, the fantastic PM-1 deluxe acoustic truy is a deluxe experience for the player. A smooth ebony fretboard compliments the soft and easy playing action and creates really easy and pleasant time for the player.
Fitted with a Fender/Fishman pick-up system which allows you do plug directly into any PA or amplification system without losing the superb natural tone of the guitar.
- Series: Paramount
- Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Body Material: Solid Sitka Spruce Top with Solid East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Body Finish: High Gloss
- Body Back: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Headstock: Fender '40s Traditional on Black ABS Headcap
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman PM System
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle, One-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard