Please note: This item has been on display in our Wembley showroom and may show signs of having been played.
The Fender Rarities Collection is a series of classic Fender designs produced with all-new combinations of extremely high quality exotic tonewoods and high end appointments, resulting in some unique looking, unusual sounding Limited Edition versions of your favourites.
The Fender Rarities Quilt Maple Top Stratocaster is a true beauty with some very classy design choices. It is constructed of a two-piece Roasted Alder body topped with a stunning Quilt Maple cap - a high contrast look of alternated grains that works beautifully. An ultra-smooth “Modern C” profile solid one-piece Rosewood neck is finished in a hand-rubbed satin urethane and adds a warm tonal quality to this guitars unique sound, and the fingerboard is adorned with 21 vintage-tall frets for sleek action.
This guitar exudes a rich elegance and has an immaculate, ornamental look, but don't be fooled - this is a guitar that has to be played and needs to be heard to do it it’s full justice. It produces warm, sweet articulated tones and its exotic woods add a unique flavour to the classic Strat sound, making this guitar a rarity indeed.
This warm and wonderful sound is in part due to three Pure Vintage 65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups, each of which are constructed of period correct elements to accurately and authentically recreate the mid-’60s meaty, surf-rock Stratocaster sound.
This Stratocaster features a tasteful single-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard and aged white plastic components that add to the vintage look whilst maintaining a crisp, stylish vibe that enhances the overall vintage look provided by the addition of a Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo and Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines.
Without question, with its unique tone and limited edition looks the Fender Rarities Quilt Maple Stratocaster deserves its place in any serious Fender guitar collection.
Includes a vintage-style deluxe brown hardshell case.
- Two-piece roasted alder body with quilt maple top
- Three Pure Vintage 65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- "60s C”-shaped solid rosewood neck
- 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Six-point synchronized tremolo
- Vintage-style hardshell case
- Body Material: Roasted Alder with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Brown Hardshell