Fender Rumble 100 Watt V3 Bass Combo:
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing palette and upgraded Eminence® speaker, deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 35.56 cm
- Amplifier Width: 41.91 cm
- Amplifier Height: 46.99 cm
- Amplifier Weight: 9.97 kg
- Excellent combo, efficient delivery and reasonable priceReview by Adrian
Having researched a bit, bought this to work with an upright bass fitted with a Realist (passive) pickup. More than enough power for playing outside gigs with a wind band (master volume set at 2/3, say). Smashing sound, easy to balance up the sound across the strings using the four tone controls. Good sound for both pizz and arco - which I need.
And here's the punch line - very much lighter than all the other 100W combos I've seen. Very happy! (Posted on 03/09/2017)
- Fender Rumble 100Review by Jon
First class service from Wembley Music Centre. Perfectly packed, quick delivery as promised.
To the Rumble: I'm gigging with it in the coming weekend so this is a quick review of it at fairly low volumes. Great range of tones, input gain has to be on max to get the best from my rickenbacker stereo. Far too loud at low volume for use in the house when input gain set to max, bass on 1 o'clock makes the house shake! (Posted on 19/06/2017)