Fender Rumble 200 Watt V3 Bass Amp Combo
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200 Watts @ 4 ohms (with Extension Cabinet), 140 Watts @ 8 ohms (Internal)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 15.65 kg