Taking its name from the Californian city of Santa Ana, this gorgeous pedal brings classic American overdrive to your pedal board. It's exceptionally dynamic thanks to the wide array of EQ controls, allowing you to produce nearly any kind of overdrive that you desire. Able to produce the low-input crackling sound, right down to a stadium worthy full bodied drive - the Santa Ana has it all.
Aside from its 'standard' overdrive sound, the Santa Ana features a switchable boost that can give you powerful alternative soloing tone, effectively making this pedal a dual voiced device!
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Output Level, Voice Toggle (A/B), Drive, Boost Footswitch, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 120mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance:5k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium