Fender Special Edition Redline Telecaster Noir Electric Guitar - Satin Black
We're always excited at the announcement of special edtion guitars from Fender and this Telecaster is a model that we're particularly thrilled by. In a very tasty, satin black "noir" finish with matching headstock and red trim on the scratch plate, it's certainly a very distinctive and stylish guitar.
2 single coil pick-ups provide the superbly versatile and unmistakable twanging Telecaster tone that's been used for applications ranging from country licks, indie rhythm or rock riffs.
This guitar is also one of the first Fender guitars to feature a pau farro fretboard, a wood that is heavily associated with high spec instuments, and is the now standardised material for the brand. This provides a great feeling for the player and a warm tone quite similar to that of the previously used rosewood.
- Series: Special edition
- Finish: Noir
- Body shape: Telecaster
- Body material: Alder
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck shape: Modern "c"
- Neck finish: Satin urethane with matched headcap
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard material: Pau ferro
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of frets: 21
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position inlays: White dot
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" hex adjustment
- Pickups standard single-coil tele (bridge), standard single-coiltele (neck)
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade - position 1. Bridge pickup, position 2. Bridge andneck pickups, position 3. Neck pickup
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-saddle standard strings-through-body tele with block saddles
- Tuning machines: Standard cast/sealed
- Pickguard: 3-ply black/red/black
- Control knobs: Knurled flat-top
- Strap buttons: Vintage-style
- Neck plate: 4-bolt standard