Fender Special Edition Road Worn Hot Rod Telecaster - 3 Tone Sunburst
This Fender Telecaster is an extremely limited model, restricted to well under 200 produced worldwide, this U.S. made Tele is a seriously desirable electric guitar. However, it's not just the small amount of numbers that makes this desirable to collectors and players alike; it's the small but significant features that makes it stand out from the crowd.
With a pure ash body more commonly found on natural finished bodied telecasters, it's got highly distinct treble and less warmth than Fender's more standardly used alder. These tonal features work perfectly well for classic 50s/60s style rock 'n' roll, and that's precisely what this guitar is designed for.
Fitted with a completely unique out-of-the-box pick-up configuration, the special edition road work Telecaster is geared to make an audience boogie. A Seymour Duncan '59 humbucker in the neck is hot, yet full bodied and growls with a ferious roar, whilst a Custom Nocaster Vintage Single-Coil in the bridge produces unmistakable South U.S. twangy tone - great for fingerpicking.
A soft "V" style neck feels comfortable under the hand and creates a great angle under the wrist for styles such as bluesy/rock n roll 3rd and 4th hammer ons, as well as lovely positioning for intricate fingerstyle.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Urethane
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Nocaster Vintage Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Switch: 1. Bridge, 2. Bridge and Neck, 3. Neck
- Bridge: 3-Saddle String-Through-Body & Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag