Fender T-Bucket 350-E Electro Acoustic Guitar - Natural
With mahogany back and sides, plus a mesmerising flame maple top, this limited edition model from Fender's T-Bucket range is a real sight for sore eyes - and ears!
Smooth warm lower end hums nicely with superb bright top end for an overall tone that really shines. Ideal for accompanying vocals and also sounding great in a band set-up, the T-Bucket is a great choice for all your acoustic applications.
Equipped with Fishman III Isys pick-ups so that you can plug in and play at any venue and maintain the great qualities of the wood, the Fender T-Bucket 350-E is pure and simply a top class guitar.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Binding: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Laminated Flame Maple Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Black with White Dots
- Colour: Natural
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Other Features: Aged white binding on body and neck, special “F” inlay at 12th fret.
- Rosette Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- wowReview by Ryan
so this was my first real purchase of a decent guitar, and I couldn't be more happy!! it sounds great it looks great and its so nice to play. the built in tuner can do with a little work as it not quite as sensitive as I would like it to be but it dose the job! nice and light but still has that quality feel to it, it doesn't feel like its going to fall apart in your hands at all.
Would and have recommended it to a friend! (Posted on 02/03/2018)