Focusrite's Scarlett SOLO is the leading home recording interface for many reasons. Not only is it extremely affordable, but the results you can achieve are absolutely stunning. Improving on the best selling 1st generation model, this updated version has improved on nearly every aspect of hardware to provide an even better sounding, higher quality experience than before!
This new generation Focusrite Scarlett SOLO interface now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. Featuring an XLR input as well as a redesigned instrument input (that can now handle hotter pick-ups) which can be used independently or at the same time. Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
The MOSC0019 has stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers, and also a headphone out which can be controlled by its own volume knob.
Lastly, the Focusrite Scarlett SOLO comes complete with Pro Tools and First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite - innovative and easy to use recording software, that'll allow you to start recording in no time at all!
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- One headphones output with gain control
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don't need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording