Gibson ES-335 Electric Guitar - Sixties Cherry
One of Gibson’s most iconic-looking designs, the ES-335 model is a beautiful semi-hollow guitar full of retro charm and style. Crafted from a hybrid 3-ply combo of Maple and Poplar, its body is exquisitely shaped and honed to produce big, open tones with a bright top end.
A quarter-sawn Mahogany neck adds to the overall warmth of the tonewood mix and a Rosewood fingerboard provides a smooth and slinky playing feel. This guitar feels fantastic in-hand thanks to the neck's “C” profile and its rounded edges and rolled binding makes for silky-smooth slides up and down the fretboard.
This Gibson ES-335 owes its warm, vibrant tone to two highly-responsive medium-output T-Type humbucking pickups, and also features an ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminium stop bar tailpiece, Vintage Deluxe tuning machines with Keystone Buttons, single-ply cream binding, a hardshell case and a Gibson accessory kit.
- 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Spruce Bracing
- Single-ply Cream Binding
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Rounded C Profile Mahogany Neck
- 12" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Nut Material: Graph Tech Nut
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Aluminium Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Button Tuning Machines
- Black 5-ply Pickguard
- Calibrated T-Type Pickups
- hHand-wired with 500K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Includes Hard Shell Case and a Gibson Accessory Kit