Gibson ES-335 Figured Electric Guitar - Antique Natural
Gibson’s classic archtop featuring a beautiful figured grain.
The Gibson ES-335 Figured Electric Guitar is a fine example of Gibson at its best. Perfect for blues and jazz musicians, this semi-hollow classic is brimming with a dynamic tonal range and brandishing unbridled retro-charm.
The ES-335 is a work of visual and sonic art. Crafted from a 3-ply hybrid combination of Maple and Poplar, its semi-hollow body is topped with a stunningly attractive AAA figured Maple top and is shaped in such a way as to produce big, bold open tones with a bright top end. A Maple centre-block and quarter-sawn Adirondack Spruce bracing are thermally engineered to enhance the tonal range and make this guitar much lighter than the regular ES models.
The Maple/Poplar blended body is matched with a quarter-sawn Mahogany neck which enhances the ES-335’s overall warmth, which is in turn topped with a Rosewood fingerboard that provides a smooth platform for your fret-hand. The neck's “C” profile and fretboards rounded edges and rolled binding also adds to this guitars sublime playability and enables you to move effortlessly around the fretboard, broadening the scope of your expressive play.
This Gibson ES-335 Figured Electric Guitar’s warm, vibrant tone is captured by two highly-responsive medium-output T-Type humbucking pickups and also features a hand-wired control assembly with orange drop capacitors, an ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminium stop bar tailpiece anchored with steel thumb-wheels and studs, Vintage Deluxe tuning machines with Keystone Buttons, single-ply cream binding, a hardshell case and a Gibson accessory kit.
- Body Shape: 335
- Top: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Thermally Engineered Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Centre block: Thermally Engineered Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- raph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Small Blocks
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop BarTuning
- Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit