Hardcase 22" Bass Drum Case
The HN22B 22" bass drum case is built for drums with a minimum depth of 16 inches and maximum depth of 20 inches.
Hardcase offers the ultimate protection A totally superior breed of case - so strong that you can jump on them. Made from waterproof high-impact polyethylene - these cases will not disintegrate if they get wet. Designed to give your equipment maximum protection year after year - they will not fall to bits after a few gigs.Ultra strong high tensile polypropylene yellow straps with robust quick lock clips provide secure case and fast fastening.
- Id Badge
- Belt Ends
- Carry Handle
- Lid Handle
- Pull Handle
- Stacking Feature
Hardcase Bass Drum Case
- Description: 22" Bass Drum
- Dim A: 774mm
- Dim B: 678mm
- Min Depth C: 458mm
- Max Depth D: 610mm
- Case fitted with 2 x 75 wheels with sealed bearings
- Heavy duty steel axle, takes the strain
- Additional Soft Grip pulling handle
- PVC covered side handles on base and lid for easier two man handling
- Ultimate protection from knocks, drops, bangs and skids
- Ultra tough single piece shell cases.
- Won't rot, won't rip, won't fall apart - cases for long lasting protection.
- Stacking design for easier transport and storage.
- Soft grip carry handle
- Ultra strong webbing and clips.
- ID badge to identify your own drum case.
- Bespoke internal foam grip pads for a snug fit.
- Telescopic lid design to clamp your drum tight and secure.
- More protection than a Bass drum softcase
- Cheaper than a Bass drum flight case