Ibanez FL-9 '80s Reissue Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
The original Ibanez FL-9 Flanger was created in the 80s in Japan and quickly became a highly sought after pedal due to the succulent, swirling tone it produces. Naturally, when they went out of production, the FL-9 became a highly desirable collector's piece for both hardcore Ibanez fans, as well as players looking for a really nice flanger.
From The Wall era Gilmour-esque style flange, to downright whacky sci-fi style spaceship tones - you can capture an enormous range of sounds with the FL-9.
Luckily for those who can't get their hands on the original, the FL-9 is back and using the original circuitry, it sounds as sweet as ever and available here at Wembley Music Centre!
Ibanez FL-9 Controls:
- Speed: Control the actual frequency of the flange effect, from slow for smoother, subtle flanging or speed it up for a stuttering tremolo like effect.
- Regen: Control the level of swirling, swooshing, spacey sounds you produce.
- Width: The width effects the pitch of the regen, from a subtle change in pitch to a far wider change - it dramatically changes the sound.
- Delay Time: Somewhat similar to Speed, the delay time changes the timing of the regen.
- Input: 9V
- Weight: ~500g
- Controls: Speed, Regen, Width, Delay Time
- Dimensions (D/W/H): 124 x 74 x 53 mm