Innovative bass players need a bass that can keep up, and that's exactly what Ibanez aim for with the SR670-SKF. It's fast, fierce and very exiting to play, and thanks to a highly balanced tone, makes a superb option for any style or genre.
An Ash top combined with Mahogany body merges great looks with tone to die for. Highly rounded, warm and balanced tone from these materials lays down the base for the Bartolini pick-ups to work their magic and produce exceptionally desirable bass tones. Combined with a 3-band EQ, this bass produces a wide array of tonal diversity that's certain to please players everywhere.
Topped off with Ibanez's most famous feature, remarkable playability. Utilizing a 5-piece Jatoba/Walnut which not only looks stunning but feels fantastic under the hand from the very lowest to the very highest fret.
- Top Material: Ash
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: Accu-cast B500 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Finish: Silver Wave Black Flat
- Neck: SR4 5-Piece Jatoba/Walnut
- Fingerboard: Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Oval
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2
- Electronics: Ibanez Custom
- Controls: 3-Band EQ w/ 3 Way Mid Frequency Switch
- Hardware Colour: Black Matte