Laney Audiohub AH150 150w Multi-Instrument Keyboard Combo Amplifier
Described as the swiss army knife of amps, this is an all in one solution to amplification for multi-instrumentalists. It's ideal for schools, studios and small venues that always have to be prepared for many different amplifcation requirements. Handling vocals, keys, bass, e-drums guitar and more; this is one seriously useful tool!
With a variety of input options including xlr, jack and RCA, the Audiohub can handle 2 independent channels, with the option to shape the tone with a 3-band EQ control meaning you'll always be prepared for any instrument!
- Power RMS: 150W RMS @ 4ohm
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Channels: 5 Channels: - Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line, Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument, Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line and Ch 5: RCA Line input.
- Channel Controls: Level, Treble (Ch 1 & 2), Bass (Ch 1 & 2), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 12” loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Master Effects Level Controls: Yes
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels