Laney AudioHub AH40 40w Multi-Instrument Keyboard Combo Practice Amplifier
Many multi-instrumentalists use the Laney AH40 as their first choice for home practice. It's compact yet powerful and has all the necessary components to function for all your requirements as well as an audio playback function.
The AH40 also comprises a Global EQ, a DI out and finally a headphone socket. Rated at 30 watts RMS and housing a 1 × 8” custom driver, the AH40 is ideally suited for a small solo performer or presentation where an AV aspect is required.
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- CD Input: AUX/CD input 3.5mm stereo jack Line Out
- Channels: 3 Channels: - Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line, Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line & Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument
- Drivers: 8" Custom Designed Driver
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Line Out: Yes
- Power: 40 Watts
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 455 x 425 x 385
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 389 x 363 x 328