Laney Audiohub AH80 80w Multi-Instrument Keyboard Combo Amplifier
Described as the swiss army knife of amps, this is an all in one solution to amplification for multi-instrumentalists. It's ideally designed for home practice but is a suitable choice for schools and studios that always have to be prepared for many different amplifcation requirements. Handling vocals, keys, bass, e-drums guitar and more; this is one seriously useful tool!
Featuring 3 channels each with independent volumes, equipped with XLR and/or jack socket inputs capable of accepting a variety of inputs from differing sources a 5 band master EQ for accurate tone shaping and an on board DSP digital delay with feedback, time and level controls. Also prepared for audio playback from your phone/mp3 jack, you'll be able to listen to your tunes in high quality.
- Power RMS: 80 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1
- Channels: 3 Channels: - Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line, Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line & Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument.
- Channel Controls: Level, FX switch
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Drivers: 10” Custom Designed Driver
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: AUX/CD input – 3.5mm stereo jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes