Laney CXP-112 120w Active Stage Monitor Speaker Cabinet
Stage monitors are an essential component for live performances everywhere. Being the direct source of sound for the performer on-stage, it's a valuable asset in order to allow the performer to play to their best - and that's where Laney's CXP-112 steps in.
At 120w, this is easily capable of providing you with the right amount of volume neccessary to acheive perfect on-stage sound quality - allowing you to hear yourself and the band members over the top of the drums even in the smallest venues.
Featuring 3 band EQ on the front on the monitor to all the individual to adjust and perfect their on-stage sound whilst performing - The Laney CXP-112 is super for players who like to get their sound right!
- Power: RMS 120 Watts @ 4ohms
- Inputs: 1 x mic (XLR) 1x line (jack)
- Channels: 1
- Equalisation: 3 band passive
- Link Jack: (Line Level Slave) Line level jack
- Speaker connections: Jack
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Drivers: 1x12" Custom Driver + HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Full range stage monitor. Road ready construction with kick-proof metal grille, recess carry handle, metal corners & rubber feet
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 8K
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/W@1M
- Weight: 19 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) Width 591 x Height 330 x Depth 437
- Master volume: Ye