Laney CXP-115 150w Active Stage Monitor Wedge Speaker Cabinet
The Laney CXP-115 is the most powerful of the new for 2017 range of affordable stage monitors. As anyone who's ever performed of stage knows, stage monitors are an essential component for putting on the best performance possible. Being the direct source of sound for the performer on-stage, it's vital for allowing the performer to play to their full potential, and that's where Laney's CXP-115 steps in.
At 150w, the CPX-115 is easily capable of providing larger stages with more powerful sound in order to let the performer or performers hear themselves wherever they may be upon the stage.
Equipped with 3 band EQ on the front on the monitor, the performer will be able to adjust the sound on stage to their own specification and find a sound that works best for them without having to go through the soundman.
- Power RMS: 150 Watts @ 4ohms
- Inputs: 1 x mic (XLR) 1x line (jack)
- Channels: 1
- Equalisation: 3 band passive
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Line level jack
- Speaker connections: Jack
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Drivers: 1x15" Custom Driver + HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Full range stage monitor. Road ready construction with kick-proof metal grille, recess carry handle, metal corners & rubber feet
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 18K
- Sensitivity: 97 dB/W@1M
- Weight: 23 Kg
- Dimensions: Width 667 x Height 343 x Depth 462
- Master volume: Yes