Line 6 Helix Floor Electric Guitar Processor / Multi-Effects Unit GHELIXUK
Decades worth of industry leading technology has gone into this stadium worthy floor processor. More powerful than anything Line 6 have ever made before, it's the flagship of this world famous brand's catalouge and totally reimagines what they have made before.
Utilisiling the ultra powerful Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine and featuring perhaps the most comprehensive set of real time effects and amps ever built into a pedal (4 discrete stereo signal paths, 45 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics and 70 effects), it's everything you could ever want from a pro-grade multi-effects unit.
Although, it's not just the incredible range of sounds that really makes this world class, it's the authenticity and the feeling that makes it seriously special. As you play, you'll forget that you're playing through a processor, as every movement and lick is captured as if you were really playing a priceless valve amp or original effects pedal.
Line 6 have created a board that enables you to be able to capture that tone or effect that's been running through your head and turn it into a real effect with great ease. With functionality simple enough for anyone to use, it removes the arduous task of learning how to use a powerful processor. You can quickly and very simply tweak, edit and create your own effects with great ease.
It has a large 6.2 inch LCD screen which clearly states the current function, and all the buttons are clearly marked in order to be easily used in live settings.
Please Note: Interest Free Finance is not available on this product.
- Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine with 4 discrete stereo signal paths, 45 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics and 70 effects
- Imports 3rd party 1024/2048 cab IR's (impulse responses)
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customizable scribble strips-touch to edit, hold to assign, press to engage
- Hands-free Pedal Edit mode lays out effect parameters across switches and expression pedal
- Near-instant footswitch and controller assignment
- Up to 3 expression pedals, CV/Expression out, external amp switching and deep MIDI control
- Extensive I/O for seamless integration with your entire rig - 10 inputs 12 outputs (including four fx loops), plus 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- AES/EBU, SPDIF and VDI interfaces
- Industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range on the guitar input, for tremendous depth and ultra-low noise
- Tour Grade construction