LP have used sustainably sourced, kiln dried Siam Oak in order to create this luxurious djembe. 12.5" diameter and 25" depth, hand selected natural goat skin head, combined with a newly designed EZ Curve rim and chrome-plated hardware to create a pro-standard, pronounced, toneful slap with immaculate tuning. Black rubber, non-skid bottom ring prevents slipping and protects floors, meaning it's a safer option for classes and stage performances.
- Created of kiln dried, enviromentally friendly Siam Oak.
- Features mechanical tuning.
- NEW EZ Curve rim and chrome-plated hardware.
- 12-1/2" diameter natural goat skin heads.
- Black rubber, non-skid botom ring prevents slipping and protects floors.
- Ideal for drum circles, gatherings or just for having fun.
- Standing 25" tall