Designed with both snare drum and rack tom mounting in mind, Ludwig's Atlas Pro Pillar Clutch Snare Stand offers a somewhat different approach with unique features. The removable, fold-able Pillar Clutch basket secures your drum with a strong grip, without choking your drum for maximum resonance. Furthermore, all 3 basket grips can easily expand or contract, thus accommodating snare drums or rack toms as small as 10" and as large as 16"!
In conjunction with double braced legs, an aerodyne tilter and memory locks; this snare stand offers UN-paralleled mounting options, enhanced durability and steadfast stability for the modern gigging drummer.
Ludwig Atlas Pro Pillar Clutch Snare Stand
- Easily adjustable basket size can accommodate 10" to 16" drums.
- The gearless, dual axis Aerodyne Tilter securely holds and positions your drum at any angle.
- Low-Contact basket grips securely grip your drum without choking the bottom hoop for optimum resonance.
- The Vice-Grip tube joint features an integrated memory lock, providing a solid grip with very little stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock to save your set up preference, night after night.
- Rubber feet on the legs reduce vibration.
- Nylon lined tubing eradicates squeaks and stand noise while enhancing stability.
- Tier Tubing measurements: 1.25/1"