Mapex Cherry Bomb Black Panther Design Lab 14 x 6 Inch Snare Drum
From the best-selling Mapex Black Panther series, we're really glad to present this fantastic snare drum in the form of the "Cherry Bomb". Getting it's name from the material used for the shell, cherry, and with explovise tonal properties - the name really speaks for itself.
Cherry is often described as the dark cousin of maple, a more commonly used material, and that's a pretty good description. It shows off the rich tonal properties than are familiar with maple, but with a darker element to it with more punch and more of a gutsy feeling to it with slightly less warmth within what is a complex yet distinctive sound.
With pro-level hardware and features such as Sonic Saver Hoops and double ended tube lugs which allow this to be a reliable, easy to tune, highly responsive drum that has its very own personality - we feel this will be a worthy addition to any drummers set-up.
- 8mm (8-Ply) Cherry Wood Shell
- 45 degree Soniclear bearing edges
- 2.7mm deep, 5.5" Snare bed graduation for a dry, articulate & controlled snare tone
- Double-Ended Tube lugs
- Sonic Saver Hoops
- Dual venting for feel and drier tone
- BP Cylinder throw-offs and butt side adjustment
- Puresound P1416 16-Strand Stainless Steel Snares