The Marshall Code 50 1 x 12" Electric Guitar Amplifier is a portable, lightweight digital modelling amp that somehow manages to pack a massive amount of classic Marshall sounds into its travel-friendly, compact cabinet. This amp features a library of over 100 presets, and the ability to mix and match the scores of digitally modelled Marshall preamps, power amps, and speaker cab emulations mean that you will have a huge amount of combinations to explore.
This amp is voiced by a 12” speaker fuelled by 50 watts of power, providing a substantial amount of volume and projection to service fair-sized gigs and public services. And if it all gets too much for you... well… there's a handy headphone jack!
You want options? You got ‘em! Mix and match 14 preamps, 4 power amps, and 8 speaker cab emulations to craft your desired tone: from sparkling clean to classic Marshall crunch to monstrous metal mania. You can then add any of 24 onboard digital effects - such as reverb, chorus, or overdrive pedal models - and save your presets too, enabling you to recall and switch between sounds quickly and easily with the switch of a button.
The amazing tones and effects of the Marshall Code 50 can also be controlled remotely thanks to the addition of Bluetooth. Just download the app to your prefered mobile device, connect via the amps Bluetooth signal and hey presto - you’re able to command your amp from across the room or stage, from outside the recording booth, or even give your live sound engineer direct access to tweak your stage settings from his position at the desk. Setting adjustments can also be made using the included Marshall Gateway software that lets you connect your preferred digital device to the Code 50 via USB connection.
The Code 50 is an awesome live stage amplifier, but it also serves as a great home-use amp too, ideal for recording or practice. It features an auxiliary input for connectivity to your phone or MP3 player, enabling you to play your favourite tracks whilst jamming along.
- 50 watts with a 12" speaker - good for club gigs and practices
- 14 preamp models include classics like the JCM800, Bluesbreaker Plexi, and Silver Jubilee
- 4 power amp models for vintage and modern British and American tones
- 8 different speaker emulations for a tight 1 x 12" to a beefy 4 x 12"
- 24 digital effects to inspire new amp tones
- Auxiliary input for jamming along with music
- Headphone output for silent practice and direct recording
- Type: Solid State with digital modeling
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 50W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12"
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: 24 (5 simultaneously)
- Amp Modeling: 14 x Preamps, 4 x Power Amps, 8 x Speaker Cabs
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in), Bluetooth
- USB: 1 x USB Mini-B
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (preset scrolling)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Computer Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth (iOS/Android control via Gateway App)
- Construction Material: Black Tolex