This no-nonsense, mini-brute is identical to the DSL15C except it doesn't feature reverb. This compact 15watt head is a portable powerhouse of tone.
The DSL15H is an all-valve, 15 Watt head that delivers great tone in a compact ‘small box’ design. Powered by two 6V6 power valves with four ECC83s in the preamp, the DSL15H might be small, but its guts are as serious as its big brother, the DSL100H.
With footswitchable classic/ultra gain channels (footswitch supplied), deep switch to boost lower-end chunk, and on the back panel a pentode/triode switch for maximum flexibility (15 Watt to 7.5 Watt), the DSL15H perfectly combines performance, versatility and value for money.
Marshall DSL15H 15 Watt Valve Head
- Pre-Amp Valves: 3x ECC83.
- Power-Amp Valves: 1x ECC83, 2x 6V6.
- Dual Footswitchable Channels.
- 3 Band EQ, Mid-Shift & Presence.
- Pentode/Triode Switch (Halves output from 15 Watts to 7 Watts).
- 2 Button Footwswitch Supplied.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 500 x 240 x 235.
- Weight: 10.2kg