With its unapologetic British tone, the Marshall's DSL (Dual Super Lead) range of amplifiers very quickly became a hugely popular success and has remained one of the best lines of British valve combo amps since the '90s. They are always going to remain dear to our hearts, but Marshall also recognises the needs and demands of the modern player - and so this brilliant amp has received the upgrade it deserves, imbuing it with modern performance standards without compromising the tone that made it famous.
At 1 watt, the Marshall DSL1CR is never going to rattle the rigs of enormous venues, but that's exactly the point. It makes for an ideal practice amp, kicking out enough volume to allow it to reach its fullest, wide-open tonal potential, without the need to crank it out at ridiculous volumes that will inevitably annoy your neighbours - perfect for home-use.
This great little amp features a smooth and creamy clean setting, but like most Marshall amps, it is the overdriven tones that really make it shine. Choose between two channels; "Clean Gain" for your 80’s-style crunch, and "Ultra Gain" turns things up to 11 and kicks out some seriously fiery crunch.
Other features include a 3-band EQ and a deluxe reverb that adds a luscious texture and atmosphere to your sound - and an Emulated Cabinet Output means that you can simulate some awesome mic’d-up ambience.
- 10-watts offers enough power for bedroom practice
- Custom 6.5" speaker provides classic British tone
- Clean and Overdrive channels gives you different sonic textures
- Gain channel Contour control provides broad sound shaping
- Line input for jamming along with tracks
- Emulated headphone and line outputs for practicing and recording
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 10W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 6.5" Custom speaker
- EQ: Contour control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"