Marshall MG50GFX Electric Guitar Amplifier
The Marshall MG50GFX Gold 50W is a portable gigging combo that delivers real Marshall tone and good looks. With its iconic 'gold' front panel and script logo, the MG50GFX offers a small piece of Marshall heritage in a rugged and gig-ready package. With 4 channels, 2 different kinds of overdrive, 5 digital effects, 2 reverbs and 4 delays, the MG50GFX is the ideal amp for gigging and rehearsing.
Marshall MG50GFX Main Features:
- 4 Channels - clean/crunch, OD1/OD2
- 2 OD modes for different flavours of overdrive - 'red' and 'green'
- 3-band EQ for tone shaping
- 7 digital effects - Chorus/Phaser/Flanger/Octave, Independent Delay (Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi and Reverse) , Independent Reverb (x2)
- FX Loop for external effects
- Includes footswitch
- Larger cabinet ideal for band rehearsals and gigs
- Classic Marshall 'Gold' control panel
- AUX-in for playing music
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Speaker damping changes amp response from vintage to modern
- Series: MG Gold
- Power: 50 Watts
- Controls: Clean/Crunch, OD1/OD2, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Reverb Type Select, Volume, FX Type, Delay Type, Master, Tap, EXT FX, Speaker Damping, Store
- Channels: 4
- Speaker: 1 x 12''
- Connectivity: Guitar In, Aux In, Headphone Out, Footswitch In, FX Loop Send/Return
- Footswitch: PEDL-90010 Included
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Dimensions: 520 x 505 x 280 (W x H x D mm)