Martin 00-15ME Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar
From the moment you strum the 00-15ME you'll be receiveing the full U.S.A Martin experience that has made them perhaps the most sought after brand in the acoustic world. Made from exceptional quality mahogany, this hand-made guitar feels majestic in your hands but it's the sound it produces that really makes this a professional standard acoustic.
As you hit the strings you're immediately taken aback by the stunningly rich, ultra-warm and unbelievable clarity that sings from the mahogany guitar. Played acoustically it's a gorgeous instrument and furthermore, it features the industry top of the line Fishman Thinline Gold+ pick-up system that really captures the intricate details of the Martin 00-15ME to a studio quality level, without needing to mic up the guitar from the soundhole.
- Model: 00-15ME
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Morado
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Electronics: Fishman Thinline Gold+
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Included Case: 350 Hardshell