Martin DCPA4 Rosewood Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
This Martin DCPA4 is top of the class when it comes to acoustic guitars, made from the highest quality materials it produces warm and resonant tones that will blow you away. Created from sublime East Indian rosewood, you'll be quick to notice the modern, lightweight feeling of the guitar and see why it is ideal for live performances.
Designed with careful consideration towards players who have been more used to electric guitars, the DCPA4 has a narrower neck than most Martin guitars and therefore adds an increased level of ease of playing.
Also featuring world renowned Fishman pick-ups that give the guitar extraordinary clarity when plugged directly into an amplifier.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog