Martin GPCPA4 Mahogany Grand Performer
Martin guitars come top of the class when it comes to acoustic guitars, made from the highest quality, FCR sustainable sourced material the GPCPA4 produces warm and resonant tones making this guitar not only good for the ears but good for the soul. With a full mahogany body the sound is nothing short of spectacular; warm lows and springy highs which are complimented perfectly by the Fishman pick-ups that create a mesmorising level clarity even when plugged in directly to an amp.
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: FSC Certified European Spruce
- Body Material: FSC Certified Mahogany
- Side Material: FSC Certified Mahogany
- Neck Material: FSC Certified Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss w/ Red Toner
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Hardcase: Z70BU Molded Hardshell - Slate Gray
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura w/Tuner