MXR M280 Vintage Bass Octave Pedal
The MXR M280 Vintage Bass Octave pedal allows you to drop your bass one or two octaves down, providing you with an unparalleled level of sub-rumbling tones to explore and the power to punch your monstrous bass lines through any mix.
This is an extremely simple to use, compact pedal with some seriously explosive power. MXR have made sure that the controls are dead simple; one pot for a single octave down, one pot for two octaves down, and another control pot for your dry signal. It really could not be any simpler.
The M280’s mini pedal design enable it to easily slot into even the most packed of pedalboard configurations, barely using up any room at all. Another great feature is the addition of a "Mid" switch, which boosts your mid-range tones significantly and adding up to an extra six decibels. This can be further enhanced by diving under the cover and adjusting the pedal’s internal trimpot, for a boost of up to 13dB. Serious power, serious rumbling tones, all in a simple, compact pedal.
Get down to bass level, then keep going with the MXR M280.
- Model Name: MXR M280 Vintage Bass Octave
- Model Number: JD-M280
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Bypass: THW BP
- Signal to Noise: A Weighted (Vref IV RMS) - 93 dBV
- Output Impedance: Less than 1 KOhm
- Trigger Threshold: -74 dBV at 100 Hz
- Dry Gain: 7 dB
- Octave Gain 1: 1.6 dB at 150 Hz in
- Octave Gain 2: 1.7 db at 150 Hz in
- Mid Switch: 400 Hz or 800 Hz at 6 dB
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC at 45 mA
|Effects Pedal Type||Octave|